Subject: Solander boxes

Solander boxes

From: Karen Brown <kebrown>
Date: Thursday, February 8, 2001
I am looking for a supplier or fabricator of best quality Solander
boxes here in the U.S. The needed boxes must be inside dimensions
(28 x 36") and (32 x 45").  A smaller size (14 x 18") is also
required and has proven difficult to find.  If anyone has a
recommendation I would appreciate the leads.

Karen Brown, NEDCC

               Distributed: Wednesday, February 14, 2001