Subject: Calcareous deposits on painting

Calcareous deposits on painting

From: Catherine Bernard <c.bernard>
Date: Sunday, February 11, 2001
I am restauring a late 16th century oil painting on wood. I think
water might have for quite a time fallen on it because there are
traces of calcareous water. I reflect on the way to eliminate it
with no danger for the painting. This is the first I have that case.
Maybe a mural paintings restaurator could answer me.

Catherine Bernard
Restauratrice de tableaux
France

               Distributed: Wednesday, February 14, 2001