Subject: Crack monitors

Crack monitors

From: Christine Cross <ccross1>
Date: Tuesday, February 13, 2001
I am looking for information about crack monitors. We have a large
crack on a wall at a historic house. We would like to monitor any
change in the crack. The architect only knows of one type of crack
monitor which screw mounts into the wall. Unfortunately, the cracked
wall has a oil paint mural on it that would be damaged by the
monitor. Does anyone have information about other types of crack
monitors?

Christine Cross
Restoration/Collection Manager
Ten Chimneys
PO Box 225
Genesee Depot, WI 53127

               Distributed: Wednesday, February 14, 2001