Subject: Conference on preserving physical evidence of artifacts and records

Conference on preserving physical evidence of artifacts and records

From: Alan Calmes <alan.calmes>
Date: Friday, February 9, 2001
More and more these days, coming into our holdings, we see items
that are subject of investigations and endless re-examinations that
must be handled and treated as evidence.  NARA's 16th Annual
Preservation Conference on March 27, 2001, will address the
responsibilities of records managers, archivists, curators, and
conservators regarding the care and handling of physical evidence.
For the program of speakers and topics, see
<URL:http://www.nara.gov/arch/techinfo/preserva/conferen/2001.html>

               Distributed: Wednesday, February 14, 2001