Subject: Unbuffered map folders

Unbuffered map folders

From: Beth Dodd <dodd.beth>
Date: Wednesday, February 7, 2001
Karen Potje <kpotje [at] cca__qc__ca> writes

>Does anyone know a source for large (36" x 48") 10 pt. acid-free pH
>neutral, unbuffered map folders which would be suitable for the
>storage of architectural reproductions such as blue prints, which
>may be sensitive to alkaline environments?

We order our unbuffered map folders from Conservation Resources (1
800 634 6932 located in Virginia, USA).  From what we've found, they
are the only suppliers of unbuffered folders we can find.  Also,
they don't use the linen tape, which is also a plus.  Please let us
know if you find other suppliers.

Beth J. Dodd

               Distributed: Wednesday, February 14, 2001