Subject: Administrivia

Administrivia

From: Walter Henry <whenry>
Date: Tuesday, February 13, 2001
Fair warning: I will be taking a vacation from Feb. 26-Mar. 16, 2001
and the DistList will be on hiatus during that time. The last
mailing well go out on Feb. 20 or 21 and if you want to ensure that
your message goes out, it must reach consdist [at] lindy__stanford__edu no
later than 12 pm PST, Feb. 20.

Postings *must* be sent to the proper address:
consdist [at] lindy__stanford__edu. Anything sent to the wrong address will
be discarded unread.

Following my return, messages that have arrived during my absence
will be sent out in small mailings over the course of a week or
more, so do not assume that a message will go out immediately upon
my return. If it is important that your message go out soon, then
send it well in advance of the Oct. 4 deadline!

Walter

               Distributed: Wednesday, February 14, 2001