Subject: Polyfluted sheeting

Polyfluted sheeting

From: Elizabeth Jablonski <ejablonski>
Date: Monday, February 5, 2001
We are looking for a supplier of Coroplast(r)-type material
(polypropylene/polyethylene fluted sheeting) that is 10mm (25/64")
or greater in thickness.  It appears as though the distributors of
Coroplast in our area do not carry such thicknesses.  We are
wondering if those thicknesses are manufactured by companies other
than Coroplast.

Elizabeth Jablonski
Conservation Intern
Golden Artist Colors, Inc.