Subject: Microswitch

Microswitch

From: Suzanne Hargrove <objcons>
Date: Monday, February 5, 2001
We are looking for a replacement micro switch or subminiature switch
for an Oldenburg sculpture.  These switches date from the 1970's and
are no longer manufactured as far as we can tell.  Oldenburg's
studio no longer has a supplier, and we have not had success with
local electronics vendors.  If anyone knows where we might be able
to locate a person or company that might supply or stock these
switches please let me know.  The old switch is of the following
type:

    Roller lever
    Unimax
    3LMA2-C
    7005
    10A, 250V, AC.

Suzanne Hargrove, The Saint Louis Art Museum

                 Distributed: Monday, February 5, 2001