Subject: Thermal printers

Thermal printers

From: Laine Sutherland <laine.sutherland>
Date: Monday, January 29, 2001
Our Special Collections and Archives Dept. is considering the
purchase of a thermal printer, probably the Kodak 8670 model.  The
intended use would be for providing photograph-quality patron and
donor copies and for producing high-quality copies of our images for
use in exhibits.  I would like to hear of others experience with
thermal printers--the good, bad and ugly.

Laine Sutherland
Curator of Photography
Cline Library
Northern Arizona University