Subject: Digital licensing

Digital licensing

From: Jerremie Clyde <jerremiec>
Date: Thursday, January 25, 2001
The American Library Association will soon be publishing a book on
Digital Licensing: A Practical Guide for Librarians to be written by
Lesley Ellen Harris, Copyright, Licensing & E-Commerce Lawyer, and
editor of The Copyright & New Media Law Newsletter: For Libraries,
Archives & Museums, and we want your input.

We are interested in any comments you may have in this area, but we
are particularly interested in collecting questions about licensing
by librarians and others for anonymous inclusion in the Questions &
Answers section of the book. Submit your questions to:
libraries [at] copyrightlaws__com and help yourself and others better
understand this complicated area of licensing.

    lesley@copyright laws.com

                 Distributed: Friday, January 26, 2001