Subject: BEVA 371

BEVA 371

From: Chantal Bernicky <chantal.bernicky>
Date: Monday, January 22, 2001
I am considering using BEVA 371 for an impregnation treatment of a
contemporary alkyd painting. The painting consists of a large red
square on a white background. Both colors have many long cracks and
small losses. Some concern has been stated about the yellowing of
this adhesive. Unfortunately, my research on this topic has not
been very successful. I would appreciate any advice on the matter as
well as receiving any info related to publications on this subject.

Chantal Bernicky
Centre de conservation du Quibec
1825 Semple
Quibec  (Quibec) G1N 4B7