Subject: Paper clothing

Paper clothing

From: Ingelise Nielsen <i.nielsen>
Date: Thursday, January 18, 2001
One of our students is currently working on a project on the
preservation of paper clothing (Western and Oriental, non-woven and
woven paper fabrics). Has anyone any experience with this type of
material? We would appreciate any information on this topic
(history, manufacture, condition, conservation).

Ingelise Nielsen
Head of Graphic Department
School of Conservation
Esplanaden 34