Subject: Solander boxes available

Solander boxes available

From: Shannon L. Parker <shparker1>
Date: Thursday, January 11, 2001
Brand new, never opened, still in the original shipping boxes.  We
are redesigning our painting storage renovation plans, and no longer
need these solander boxes that were purchased through Spink and
Gabor.

We have 48 solander boxes with clasps and label holders on sale for
$95 each.  They are 22 x 28  x 2 inches. We also have some larger
boxes, custom made, with clasps and label holders. They are 32 x 40
x 2 inches.  These are selling for $126 each, and we have 4 of them.

We would like to sell these all in a group if possible.  But will
consider smaller orders.  All shipping charges are up to the
purchaser. Please contact the Indian Arts Research Center at the
School of American Research <iarc [at] sarsf__org>, 505-954-7205, if you
are interested. Please ask to speak to Shannon or Deborah.

                Distributed: Saturday, January 13, 2001