Subject: Field microscope

Field microscope

From: Chris Thomson <thomson>
Date: Wednesday, January 3, 2001
We are looking to purchase a small, very portable, good-quality
monocular or binocular microscope (20-30X) with a battery-powered
light source for on-site examination of paint, wallpaper, etc. We
would like to upgrade from the Radio Shack $9.95 one.  I have found
a few but am wondering what else is out there.  Has anyone found one
they like?

                Distributed: Wednesday, January 3, 2001