Subject: Neuchatel clocks

Neuchatel clocks

From: Valentin Boissonnas <valentin.boissonnas>
Date: Wednesday, December 27, 2000
Jim Moss <clkmkr [at] tiac__net> writes

>I am looking for citations on books dealing with the history and
>manufacture of Neuchatel clocks from the 16th century on. I have
>exhausted all of my sources here and am looking for sources perhaps
>in Europe.

Try to contact the

    Musee International d'Horologerie
    Case Postale
    2301 La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland
    +41 32 967 68 61
    Fax: +41 32 967 68 69

They are the main museum on clocks and watches and their manufacture
here in Switzerland. As they are located in the watchmaking canton
of Neuchatel, they should have plenty of literature on this type of
clocks.

Valentin Boissonnas

                Distributed: Wednesday, January 3, 2001