Subject: Storage of microfilm masters

Storage of microfilm masters

From: Erica Grundmann <grundmae>
Date: Tuesday, December 22, 1998
Maria Esteva <patrimon [at] fundantorchas__retina__ar> writes

>Is there any other suggestion on how we could solve this problem?
>Unfortunately in Rosario the levels of humidity are very high and
>uneven.

If you are still looking for advice on this subject, you might want
to contact the Image Permanence Institute.  Their details are as
follows:

    Image Permanence Institute
    Rochester Institute of Technology
    Frank E. Gannett Memorial Building
    Post Office Box 9887
    Rochester NY  14623-0887
    716-475-5199
    Fax: 716-475-7230

I hope you are able to come up with a solution.

Erica Grundmann
Project Manager
Preservation Resources
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania