Subject: Source for gas detection ampoules

Source for gas detection ampoules

From: Patrick Ravines <ravines>
Date: Sunday, December 20, 1998
Tim Vitale <tjvitale [at] ix__netcom__com>

>I'm looking for a sources of gas detection ampoules.  Specifically,
>for detecting nitrate outgassing, but for gas detection in general.

You may want to try Drager.  They have short and long term exposure
tubes for measuring a variety of gases.  I do not know the US
distributor but you may contact the German office for more
information.

     Dragerwerk AG Lubeck
     Postfach 1339
     Moislinger Allee 53.55