Subject: Administrivia

Administrivia

From: Walter Henry <whenry>
Date: Tuesday, December 22, 1998
This being a holiday season, there will probably be no further
mailings until after the New Year. You may continue to send your
submissions, but don't expect them to be dealt with until Jan. 4.

Please don't send unsubscribe requests unless you *really* intend to
leave the list *permanently*. If you want to have mailings "turned
off" temporarily, send a message to
    consdist-request [at] lindy__stanford__edu
saying
    set nomail until <Fill in the date>

NB: The address for postings is
        consdist [at] lindy__stanford__edu

The address for other matters, like subscription changes, email
address changes, etc, is consdist-request [at] lindy__stanford__edu. If
you send things to the wrong address, you make unnecessary work for
me. Such messages will be ignored.

Please don't let your mail bounce (e.g. don't let your mailbox fill
up, let me know if your address changes) as this also make
unnecessary work for me.

If your email address changes
please let me know by sending a message to.
    consdist-request [at] lindy__stanford__edu
saying
    change <Your-old-address> to <Your-new-address>

The same goes for other information in your ConsDir entry; if you
move, change jobs, etc, please do *not* send an unsubscribe message;
just send the new info to consdist-request [at] lindy__stanford__edu

                Distributed: Tuesday, December 22, 1998