Subject: Source for collagen

Source for collagen

From: Henk de Groot <zhdg>
Date: Thursday, December 17, 1998
In yesterday's posting, I have made a mistake in my price of
goldbeaters skin. My price is USD 10.- a skin, incl. post and
package. Goldbeaters skin exists also in alum tawed condition. In
three thicknesses. It is an extremely nice restoration and
bookbinding material. I am producing it with alum, eggyolk and
flower.
I am a parchment maker and a wholesaler in parchment too.
I sell goat and calf parchment and Goldbeaters skin.

<http://www.dedas.com/parchment/>

                Distributed: Thursday, December 17, 1998