Subject: Mold species

Mold species

From: Sally Buchanan <sb>
Date: Wednesday, December 16, 1998
I am collecting statistics on the most common molds identified in
libraries, archives and museums. Primarily my interest lies in molds
associated with/in HVAC systems, but would be interested in others
as well. I am concentrating on those molds which are a recurring or
persistent problem rather than those associated directly with
post-disaster situations. You can respond directly to me. If you
have the identifying source or authority would you include that fact
as well. Thanks.

               Distributed: Wednesday, December 16, 1998