Subject: Storage of garments

Storage of garments

From: Jerry Shiner <keepsafe>
Date: Wednesday, December 16, 1998
Sean Harrison <seanh [at] experience__org> writes

>I am looking for recommendations on suppliers for garment storage
>bags and hangers.  Any recommendations for proper handling and
>storage concerns would also be appreciated.  We have a growing
>collection of leather coats, suits and jackets used as stage
>costumes from the 1960's through the 1980's that are too large for
>common textile boxes (even for Bridal gown boxes), and being leather
>we would like to avoid folding.

Keepsafe Systems has some 24 x 36 inch and 36 x 36 inch (X 6 inch
deep) polypropylene garment boxes (originally designed for large
ballet "tutus" and wedding gowns). We also have reusable,
hermetically sealed barrier-film bags designed for oxygen-free
storage of hanging garments. Please see our web site
<URL:http://www.gowncare.com/~keepsafe> for more information.

Jerry Shiner
Keepsafe Systems &
Forever Yours Bridal Gown Preservation
Toronto, Ontario

               Distributed: Wednesday, December 16, 1998