Subject: Storage of garments

Storage of garments

From: Sean Harrison <seanh>
Date: Friday, December 11, 1998
I am looking for recommendations on suppliers for garment storage
bags and hangers.  Any recommendations for proper handling and
storage concerns would also be appreciated.  We have a growing
collection of leather coats, suits and jackets used as stage
costumes from the 1960's through the 1980's that are too large for
common textile boxes (even for Bridal gown boxes), and being leather
we would like to avoid folding.

Sean Harrison
Senior Collections Assistant
Experience Music Project