Subject: Workspace design

Workspace design

From: Jan Paris <jparis>
Date: Wednesday, December 9, 1998
We are planning to renovate the area where general collections
repair and binding are carried out. It is contiguous with the area
for commercial binding prep, which will also be renovated to improve
workflow and use the space more effectively. As part of our planning
process, we are interested in seeing plans (drawings or written
descriptions) for similar projects that have been carried out for
either of these types of units. All information or advice is
welcome,

Jan Paris, Conservator
CB#3936, Wilson Library
UNC-Chapel Hill