Subject: BEVA

BEVA

From: Pawel Karaszkiewicz <zekarasz>
Date: Monday, December 7, 1998
I am looking for any information concerning composition, properties
and usage of following Beva materials, D8S, Gel (all O.F.). We have
used those materials for investigation of lining adhesives and the
technical info about them is not available in Poland.

Other question concerns another Beva product which is probably not
on the market recently--this is the Beva Z15 (water dispersion of
unknown Beva composition)--this material was used for lining 12
years ago and now we want to examine its behaviour.

Pawel Karaszkiewicz
Academy of Fine Arts
Conservation Dept
ul. Smolensk 9, 31-108 Krakow