Subject: Infrared thermometer

Infrared thermometer

From: Donna Strahan <wagcon>
Date: Thursday, December 3, 1998
I am interested in purchasing an infrared thermometer to measure the
temperature of spot-lit, dark objects in exhibition cases.  I am
particularly concerned about temperature fluctuations which may be
occurring on the objects between night and day.  Scientific
catalogues have a wide selection available.  Does anyone have a
specific type they recommend ... or do not recommend?

Donna Strahan
The Walters Art Gallery
410-547-9000 x242
Fax: 410-752-4797