Subject: Richard G. Louth

Richard G. Louth

From: Peter Mecklenburg <artequip>
Date: Friday, November 20, 1998
I am pleased to announce yet sad to report that Mr.. Richard G.
Loutsch crossed industry lines last September 1998 by returning to
the management consulting field in Washington, DC. His nine years
with Museum Services Corporation as Vice president will be greatly
missed. We wish him good luck in his new and challenging endeavors.
However, we don't think he'll miss the winters in Minnesota.

Peter Mecklenburg
Museum Services Corporation

                 Distributed: Monday, November 23, 1998