Subject: Citation sought

Citation sought

From: Vicki Davis <vicki_davis>
Date: Friday, November 13, 1998
In answer to Jane Henderson's request for the location of an article
from "Materiali e strutture" by Marabelli and Napolitano, I did a
search of BCIN (bibliographic database on conservation available
through the Canadian Heritage Information Network) and located the
specific citation you mentioned at the ICCROM library in Rome. I
also noted that the Getty Conservation Institute Library (now
transferred to the Getty Research Institute Library I believe) also
holds the journal. Our library has the journal, but began
subscribing in 1992.

If you would like to contact Marie-Christine Uginet, the ICCROM
librarian, she may be reached at mcu [at] iccrom__org. Julie Radoyce at
GCI could probably refer your request to the Getty Research
Institute Library <jradoyce [at] getty__edu>. I am sure that you will be
able to obtain this article from one of these sources.

Vicki Davis
Reference Librarian
Canadian Conservation Institute Library

                Distributed: Tuesday, November 17, 1998