Subject: Lysol

Lysol

From: Thomas J. Braun <tbraun>
Date: Friday, November 13, 1998
Thomas J. Braun <tbraun [at] udel__edu> writes

>The alcohol in Lysol might act as an anti-bacterial agent...

Please excuse my mistake, when I read "lysol" in the original
posting, I mistakenly interpreted this as "Listerine"  While my
comments regarding thymol may be true for Listerine, they are not
true for Lysol.  Please accept my apologies.

    **** Moderator's comments: I should have caught this obvious
    misreading before your posting went out. Sorry.

Thomas James Braun
Mellon Conservation Fellow
Winterthur/University of Delaware Program in Art Conservation
(WUDPAC)

                Distributed: Tuesday, November 17, 1998