Subject: Objects Specialty Group list

Objects Specialty Group list

From: Smadar Gabrieli <smadar>
Date: Monday, November 16, 1998
This is in support of Niccolo Caldararo's comments about the OSG
limiting access to its discussion group. Limiting information not
only will not further the goals of conservation professionalism as
Niccolo said, but I believe is in direct contradiction to these
goals. I particularly fail to see how conservators who work in
public institutions can reconcile what I believe is their duty to
disseminate information with such an attitude.

Smadar Gabrieli
P O Box 260
Fremantle 6959
Australia