Subject: Citation sought

Citation sought

From: Jane Henderson <ljdhenderson>
Date: Sunday, August 30, 1998
I am trying to find an article by Maurizio Marabelli which was
referenced in The Monuments of Marcus Aurelius; Research and
Conservation in Ancient and Historic Metals: Conservation and
Scientific Research : Proceedings of a Symposium organized by the J.
Paul Getty museum and The Getty Conservation Institute, November
1991.  Published by GCI  in 1994. This article refers to another one
which I would like to find.

    Marabelli, M. and Napolitana, G. (1991).  Nuovi sitemi prottivi
    applicabili su opero manufatti in bronzo esposti alliapero.
    Materiali e Strutture 1 (2)

This reference is not however enough for me to order through library
loan.  Does anyone have a fuller reference or a copy of the article?

Jane Henderson

                 Distributed: Monday, November 9, 1998