Subject: Beva film

Beva film

From: Barbara Appelbaum <aandh>
Date: Thursday, November 5, 1998
I do not often use Beva, but I am testing it now for a very strange
treatment, and find the smell is driving me nuts.  I have been using
the solution of 371.  Does anyone have experience in using Beva film
instead, and is the smell problem substantially reduced?  Does
anyone know what the smell is?  Is it unpolymerized monomer?  Are
there health issues?  The major alternative is heat-seal emulsions,
which I prefer to avoid, but I may switch.  I would appreciate any
information.

B. Appelbaum

                 Distributed: Monday, November 9, 1998