Subject: Military banner with metallic threads

Military banner with metallic threads

From: George Schwartz <conservart>
Date: Tuesday, November 3, 1998
I need to treat an ca. 1800 silk banner embroidered with metallic
threads. The silk background is heavily stained and weakened be
previous attempts at brightening the metallic threads and I wonder
if anyone has had occasion to treat a similar object with success.

George Schwartz
ConservArt
8177 Glades Rd #16, Boca Raton, Fl 33434
561-482-7292
Fax:561-482-6787

                 Distributed: Tuesday, November 3, 1998