Subject: Harvard University Art Museums' Conservation Center alumni sought

Harvard University Art Museums' Conservation Center alumni sought

From: Francesca Bewer <fbewer>
Date: Thursday, October 29, 1998
    **** Moderator's comments: Please respond directly to
    nhurley [at] fas__harvard__edu

The following letter has been mailed to alumni of the Center for
Conservation, Harvard University Art Museums. If you suspect that we
do not have your current address, we would appreciate it if you
could respond to this letter (please contact Nancy Hurley) and pass
it along to others with whom you may be in touch. Thank you.

    It isn't easy to keep up with the changes in people's lives, but
    we at the Straus Center for Conservation would like to make a
    greater effort in this regard. Funding sources often want to
    know what our graduates are doing, but we are also genuinely
    interested in your lives irrespective of whether you are still
    in the field of conservation or not. This request coincides with
    a AGPIC publication on the occasion of the 25th Conference which
    will list its graduates. For this reason we ask that you correct
    and update the attached information as soon as possible (today!)
    as we face an immediate deadline. While your current position is
    the most important information for us, please include past jobs
    with the inclusive dates. Also include your current work and
    home addresses, and telephone numbers, fax and e-mail if you
    wish.

    We regret that we have completely lost track of the following
    individuals: Jaime Jouris, Debra Kalish, Dorothy Warner, Denise
    Thomas, Danica Stojkovicova, and Anik Morrow. We would
    appreciate any information you can provide to help us locate
    them.

    As you know the Straus Center for Conservation was completely
    renovated and we moved into our new space in August of 1996. If
    you are in the vicinity, please stop by and visit us. In the
    meantime we would love to hear from you.

        Current Title, employer, city and state and the year you
        started:

        Former positions and dates not included in the information
        above:

        Current addresses and phone numbers,  work and home:

        Fax or e-mail if you wish:

    Nancy L. Hurley
    Staff Assistant
    Straus Center for Conservation