Subject: Lasers

Lasers

From: Yangsook Choe <ysc>
Date: Monday, November 2, 1998
I am interested in using lasers in conservation, especially cleaning
metals. I have some experiences with Nd:YAG laser on metals, but it
is difficult to find articles about that. However, I need more
knowledge to begin my own research with lasers on metals. Do you
have any experiences or articles about laser cleaning on metals?

Yangsook Choe,
Kiruna center for conservation of cultural property
Sweden

                 Distributed: Monday, November 2, 1998