Subject: BookLab web site

BookLab web site

From: Craig Jensen <craig>
Date: Monday, November 2, 1998
Gary Frost and I will be continuing the booklab.com web site
<URL:http://booklab.com> now and after BookLab, Inc. is closed.
There will be some obvious changes, but we intend to keep the News
Page, BookNotes, BookLinks and the free form thinking going. If any
of you have ideas or contributions that you would like to make,
please contact either Gary (gary [at] booklab__com) or myself.

Thank to everyone for the encouraging emails and support as we go
through this transitional phase. With Respect,

Craig Jensen, President
BookLab, Inc.

                 Distributed: Monday, November 2, 1998