Subject: Silver cloth

Silver cloth

From: Katy Untch <kuntch>
Date: Monday, October 26, 1998
I was told by the manufacturer of Pacific Silver cloth that it only
comes in brown.  I'm sure I've seen grey somewhere, and isn't that
Tiffany baby blue impregnated to deter tarnishing?   Can anyone help
with this?   Ah yes, why, you wonder does she care about color?
We're thinking of incorporating the silver cloth inside a display
case.

Katharine Untch
Conservator of Objects
Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
804-367-6060
Fax: 804-367-1452

                Distributed: Wednesday, October 28, 1998