Subject: Moving chemicals

Moving chemicals

From: Barry Knight <barry>
Date: Friday, October 23, 1998
I can't help Ramona Duncan-Huse with her problem, but I would like
to alert British readers to the fact that new regulations on the
transport of dangerous chemicals will come into force in the UK in
2000.  It seems likely that there will be an exemption for the
transport of small quantities, but it is not yet clear what it will
be.

Barry Knight
English Heritage
London

                Distributed: Wednesday, October 28, 1998