Subject: Position at West Dean College

Position at West Dean College

From: Marie-Odile Robbins <westdean>
Date: Wednesday, October 21, 1998
Assistant Tutor
Post Graduate Diploma Course in
Furniture Restoration and Conservation
West Dean College

Due to the appointment of Richard Addison as Manager of the Fine
Furniture Department at Plowden & Smith, we wish to appoint a
furniture restorer and conservator to assist teaching on our one
year professional Diploma Course. He or she will work for 3 days per
week during term time and must have wide practical experience.
Proven business skills, a sound knowledge of relevant historical
contexts and experience of teaching at either HE or FE levels are
desirable.

The Furniture Course, one of five conservation courses at West Dean,
now validated by the University of Sussex, has a world-wide
reputation. West Dean College offers a unique environment and
excellent terms of employment.

Please send, by 16 November 1998, expressions of interest, together
with a CV to

    Jackie Herrington
    West Dean College
    West Dean