Subject: Pest management

Pest management

From: Jennifer Brand <Jennifer_Brand>
Date: Wednesday, October 21, 1998
I am searching for a silverfish deterrent. Can anyone recommend a
specific brand and/or vendor? Is there anything I should be
concerned about when using the product? Do you recommend using
silverfish deterrents inside a book case? Also, would you recommend
using standard "sticky" traps (tent style) inside book and/or object
cases?

Jennifer Brand
Collections
Adler Planetarium