Subject: Moving chemicals

Moving chemicals

From: Ramona Duncan-Huse <rduncan>
Date: Tuesday, October 20, 1998
In light of the recent article in the AIC News about the importance
of complying with OSHA etc. on the location of chemicals in
buildings,  we are attempting to get some guidelines for  safely
moving chemicals from one building to another.  Our local IOSHA was
more than a little muddled by our request for information... but
we'd like to be in compliance.

Ramona Duncan-Huse
Head of Conservation
Indiana Historical Society