Subject: Board shears for sale

Board shears for sale

From: Brian Baird <bbaird>
Date: Wednesday, October 21, 1998
    author.

The University of Kansas Libraries has a 33 inch Jacques board
shears for sale. The board shears work very well, but the back guide
will need some conditioning to be perfectly true. The shears will go
to the highest bidder.  We are asking a minimum of $1,500 plus
shipping. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Brian J. Baird
Preservation Librarian
University of Kansas
502 Watson Library