Subject: Year 2000 problem

Year 2000 problem

From: June Wheeler <june_wheeler>
Date: Friday, October 16, 1998
Re/Walter's mention of dataloggers as potential Y2K problems:

ACR Systems (the "SmartReader" datalogger brand) has issued a Y2K
certification letter, stating they are fully Y2K compliant for
datalogger users working with Version 1.03 or later of the
TrendReader for Windows software, or Version 1.56D of the
TrendReader for DOS software.  You can identify your version by
calling up the software and observing the title box in the opening
window, or by choosing the "About" selection off the main menu.

If you need to upgrade for Y2K compliance, please contact me via
e-mail.  We will arrange to get you an upgrade disk at no charge.
Thanks to all for your vigilance on this issue.

June M. Wheeler,
Partner Herzog/Wheeler & Associates
Authorized Representative for ACR Systems, Inc.
2183 Summit Ave.
St. Paul, MN
55105 651-647-1035
Fax: 651-647-1041