Subject: Position at Boss Associates

Position at Boss Associates

From: Steven D. Smith <smith>
Date: Wednesday, September 30, 1998
I have no connection with this, but thought it might be of interest
to DistList'ers:

    TeleSec/Corestaff is recruiting for a position in Ft. Carson
    Colorado for Boss Associates.  The position will be temporary;
    two to four years in duration.  We seek someone with several
    years of technical services background to manage a project
    refurbishing a collection damaged by flood.  There will be
    repairs, binding preparation, database work on the Sage system
    and general supervision of the project.  The salary will be
    $40-60,000 and and arrangements will be made for airfare for
    qualified candidates.

    For consideration or more information please call Mandy
    Baldridge 301-929-2665

Steven D. Smith
AMIGOS Imaging Service Coordinator
AMIGOS Bibliographic Council, Inc.