Subject: Linoleum

Linoleum

From: Montserrat Le Mense <montserrat.lemense>
Date: Wednesday, September 23, 1998
I had forwarded the query regarding linoleum to my coworker Alex
Carlisle who is not on the list, the following is his response:

    Without tooting my own horn too loudly, The article titled:
    Historic Linoleum: Analysis, Cleaning Systems, Recommendations
    for Preservation  by Alexander M. Carlisle was published in the
    APT Bulletin,  volume XXVIII,  number 2-3, 1997 Contact: APT,
    P.O. Box 3511, Williamsburg VA, 23187 Tel. 540-373-1621

    I would be glad to send off a photocopy, though I would need a
    mailing address or a fax number.  Also feel free to call with
    additional questions on areas not covered in the article such as
    repairs and reproductions.

    Alex Carlisle
    Williamstown Art Conservation Center
    225 South Street