Subject: CACG web site

CACG web site

From: Craig Deller <craig1708>
Date: Friday, September 18, 1998
The Chicago Area Conservation Group is pleased to announce it's
first Web Site. The site hosts a Directory of CACG members and their
conservation specialties, an archive of past Newsletters, hyperlinks
to other conservation related sites as well to the major Chicago
Museums, plus, a sampling of the events hosted by CACG during our
1997/1998 season. We invite you to visit the site at:
<URL:http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/cacg/> or to link directly to
the site by clicking on the CACG icon on the CoOL welcome. I would
like to thank Stanford University Libraries for hosting the CoOL and
our site.

Craig Deller
President, CACG

                Distributed: Tuesday, September 22, 1998