Subject: Linoleum

Linoleum

From: Paul Storch <paul.storch>
Date: Friday, September 18, 1998
Sandra Lougheed inquired about a reference on linoleum repair and
conservation.  The one published reference that I know about is in
the ICOM-CC Preprints Volume 11, 11th Triennial Meeting, Edinburgh,
1-6 September 1996, and is entitled "La conservation-restauration de
deux linoleums de la Maison Pasteur" by Stephane Louis Pennec,
Rhonda Wozniak,  Alain Tchapla and Jean Bleton, Working Group C,
Modern Materials, page 952.  I saw the slide presentation and
lecture at that meeting, and the results of the treatment were very
successful.  The context that it was done in is the same that Sandra
mentions, a historic house that is open to the public.

Paul S. Storch
Objects Conservator
John and Martha Daniels Objects Conservation Laboratory (JMD-OCL)
B-109.1, Minnesota History Center
345 Kellogg Blvd West
St. Paul, MN  55102-1906
651-297-5774
Fax: 651-297-2967

                Distributed: Tuesday, September 22, 1998