Subject: Linoleum

Linoleum

From: Sandra Lougheed <slough>
Date: Thursday, September 17, 1998
Has anyone had experience caring for historic linoleum in a
historic house setting? I am interested in cleaning procedures,
minor repair technique and suppliers for good reproductions.

I am also looking for a method of covering the linoleum with a clear
'plastic' of some sort--with the intention of reducing damage to the
floor from use--but not obstructing the pattern. First hand
experience or bibliographic references would be appreciated.

Sandra Laughed

               Distributed: Thursday, September 17, 1998