Subject: Possible republication of Krill book

Possible republication of Krill book

From: Gillian Boal <gboal>
Date: Monday, September 14, 1998
    author.

It has come to my attention that John Krill's English Artists' Paper
published in 1987 by Trefoil Publishing is out of print. It is a
great book. The publisher is a personal friend. Would our
conservation community like to see it back in print? If so they
should e-mail me <gboal [at] library__berkeley__edu>. I would use the
numbers only as evidence for the publisher to reprint. I would not
disclose anyone's addresses or details.  Let me know.

Gillian

                Distributed: Tuesday, September 15, 1998