Subject: UV filters

UV filters

From: Anne Lane <alane>
Date: Thursday, August 27, 1998
We are planning to purchase a number of UV filtering sleeves for
fluorescent tubes in museum storage and exhibit areas.  We have so
far been unable to find any information on the effective life span
of these sleeves. If anyone has current information on this or can
point me in the right direction to find it, I'd appreciate it.  The
vendors we have contacted don't seem to have that information.  Any
recommendations as to the best kind to purchase would also be
helpful.

Anne T. Lane
Curatorial Assistant
Museum of York County