Subject: Contributions for Cuban institutions

Contributions for Cuban institutions

From: Jeanne Drewes <jdrewes>
Date: Friday, August 21, 1998
Many thanks to all of you who have contributed to my project for the
Cuban archives and libraries.  The material license has been
received, many materials have been donated, and the date for
shipping is close at hand.  Anyone who has not yet contributed and
wishes to may still do so until September 7 when everything must be
packaged and trucked to Canada.  I will use the monetary donations
to buy what has not been donated and is still needed.  Any money
donated is tax deductible through an account set up by Johns Hopkins
University.  Make checks payable to Johns Hopkins University and
mail to me at the address below.  Again many thanks for your
interest and support in this project.

Jeanne Drewes
Head, Preservation Department
MSE Library